Honeymoon Ideas for Couple who Live for Adventure
Are you and your fiancé adventure junkies? Good, then keep reading. There’s no better way to kick off a lifetime of adventures together than by planning a honeymoon that capitalizes on your love of thrill-seeking. Try one – or more! – of these fun and adventurous honeymoon ideas:
- Hike the Narrows in Zion National Park – Zion National Park in southern Utah is home to some of the world’s most awe-inspiring scenery. The Narrows are the narrowest part of the canyon at the park, with walls that are a thousand feet tall. You can choose from one of two hikes: from the bottom up or from the top down. Either way you’ll be hiking through the Virgin River and looking at some of the most stunning landscapes you’ll find in America.
- Surf the Lost Coast in California – Every boardhead worth their salt knows about California’s Lost Coast. Situated between Fort Bragg and Eureka, the Lost Coast is northern California’s best-kept surfing secret – huge, consistent swells with clean breaks and perfect curvature.
- Dive Belize’s Great Blue Hole – Billed as one of the top 10 dive spots in the world, the Great Blue Hole is a sight to behold. Almost a perfect circle, the Hole is 300 meters wide and 124 meters deep at its deepest point. It’s crystal-clear waters and variety of species attract snorkelers and divers from all over the world.
- Get energized in Sedona, Arizona – Sedona has some of the most beautiful redrock formations in the U.S., along with a number of energy vortexes that are recognized for their metaphysical powers. If strengthening your spiritual vibe isn’t your thing, don’t worry, you can still hike and four-wheel your way through the gorgeous desert landscape.
- Discover the beauty of Peru – Peru has some of the world’s densest jungles, which are not only gorgeous but also full of adventure. You can cruise the Amazon River where you’ll see pink dolphins, or make the trek to Machu Picchu, the fabled lost Incan city.