10 Winter Wedding Color Schemes
‘Tis the season for the holidays, and on top of that, it is the season for some very romantic weddings. If you are hoping to create a memorable evening of your own, you will want to start with a great color scheme.
- Burgundy and Gold It is a very rich color duo, and it would undoubtedly make a very royal wedding look for your big day.
- Powder Blue and White Like the reflections on the snow, this color scheme is very natural choice for this time of the year. Embrace it and create a gorgeous evening that everyone will remember.
- Sage Green and Ivory This is a very trendy color combination recently, and we can completely understand why. It is soft, welcoming, and very easy to pair with the winter foliage.
- Purple and Silver Any shade of purple will work brilliantly within this combo. While most will opt for lilac or lavender gowns, you could do the unexpected with silver dresses and purple blooms.
- Red and Green If you are a lover of Christmas, or planning to have your wedding during the holiday season, then you must, at least, consider this duo, which can be recreated by altering the shades of green and red.
- Navy and Lilac Very regal and likely to fit your groom’s tastes very well, Navy for the guys and Lilac for the gals will make for some very beautiful photographs.
- Grey and Oatmeal Sticking with neutrals for your color scheme means that you can add in pops of color elsewhere. We love this look, any time of the year, but particularly in the winter.
- Pastel Pink and Charcoal Soft and feminine, yet with enough gray to appease the men, this color combination is simple stunning.
- Shades of Green Again, this is a trendy choice for 2015 and likely to be just as popular in 2016. That means that you will have a lot of choices available to you!
- Blush and Berry Pinks and reds provide a very vivid contrast to a white winter landscape, and that means that you will get some very striking photos.