6 Unexpected Ways to Throw a Bachelorette Party
Bachelorette parties are a great way to celebrate the end of your life as a single person. They are also a great way to let off steam after months of planning for the big day. So, you should take the opportunity to spend some time with friends and make it a memorable experience. If you want to do something different, as opposed to the typical night out on the town, consider the following ideas.
- Booze Cruise It doesn’t have to involve booze, if you don’t want it to, but a day on the water, via a chartered day cruise, is a great way to celebrate. This is particularly true if you like to soak up the sun and the spray of water over the side of the boat.
- Camping Trip Love the great outdoors? Get your friends together and go away on a camping trip. There are unconventional campgrounds today, too, which provide spa treatments, wine tasting, and other glam elements, if that is what you prefer.
- Limo-Escorted Wine Tour Take a ride through wine country, enjoying a taste of the land. Wine tours are wonderful for numerous reasons, but it could also be a chance to pick up a few more bottles for your wedding day or your honeymoon, especially if you find a variety that you really love.
- Spa Day Pamper yourself, while enjoying time with your friends. You’ll walk away from your bachelorette party feeling healthy, refreshed, and glowing.
- Ropes Course If you love adventure, then embrace it for your bachelorette party. Ropes courses and zip line courses are popping up all over the country, and they are great ways to bond with your girls.
- Slumber Party Don’t have a big budget to spend? No worries. Plan a night in with an assortment of your favorite movies, special cocktails, and trays of treats. Enjoy some quality time and laughter with those who know you best.